Wednesday, February 06, 2008

See my scars spell out your name

Who says last minute work always don't work out?
I beg to differ. Last minute work always work out nicely for us hawhaw :D

We had to do this CDP project like since ages ago! Dued today.
Yesterday Bestie, Sissie and I went to Popular to buy the stuffs.
Today we did everything during assembly (1 hr?) and handed it in.
Even Cher says its nice okay. He said it! But he also said its scary :O




The theme was, "No one owes Singapore a living." Psss there wasnt any white ones so we replaced them with yellow. I like the stars, its 3D.

Had fancy drill training, the song is so gay! Hsm oh my God huaiiii!?
If HSM soundtrack was to be used I think UGs will look like gays.
Homed then I slept.

(.....)

(After a few hours I woke up)

ME: *Walks to kitchen*
SIS: Woohoo the pig has finally wake up!
ME: *Gives drowsy look* -___-"
SIS: Come and help with the food lah!
So I then helped mum and Sissie with the food.
Because today's CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE! Woohoo *Throws confetti*
:D :D


Tskkkk.


Look at her serious face, so the funny lah!


I dont eat prawns, I dont eat fish I dont eat sotongs EEW.


K that was because I looked funny like lion HAHA :D




He is peeling off the shell of the birds' egg lah dey(:






I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THOUGHT IT WAS. Its abalone ok.




DAD SEEEEE I POST YOUR PICTURE UP HERE HAHAHA.
You see my Dad reads my blog and he always say, "Dont take my picture hor. I dont wanna be famous I dont want people to know me or else my life will be in danger." Nonsense HAHAHA.


Tofu makes your skin go WOOOHOOO!


Xoxos'!




Veggies are healthy. Have you had yours today?




SO MANY BALLS!


Steam ah.


The soup is tom yum thats why its orangey red.




Got crab inside somemore nehzxzx!

When everyone had finished eating I wanted to take a picture.
So I stood on the chair and took it randomly. Who knew I was THAT bad!?


Take 1, tskkk.


Take 2, even more tskkk.


Ahhh like finally manzxzx :D

Okay so thats how my reunion dinner went. How did yours go? Tell me bout it.
Well tomorrow until Sunday I get to go out visiting woohoo! Happy.
I will blog everyday, yes I'll try to HAHA. I'm so tired now sickening lah.

I'm Joyce Lee. And I love my piercings! I want more, its like a fetish.
But I wont go to the extent of having like 9435834957 earholes!
Yaye give me piercings and you wont be breathing through a tube next morning.

(Laughs)

No comments: